- 2 cups of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 3 ½ tbp chia seeds
- 3-4 tsp of maple syrup or honey (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mash the berries (or blend in a food processor if you have one) and transfer to a jar.
- Mix in the chia seeds, maple syrup/honey, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Shake the jar and leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Taste and add a little bit more sweetener if you think it needs it. If it is a little too thick then add 1 tbsp of water at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.