A liquid multivitamin formula suitable for babies from 1 month and up to 1 year.
Contains vitamins A, C and D with B vitamins and zinc.
Easy to take multivitamin for babies – can be mixed with milk, water or dropped into the mouth.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The Department of Health recommends all infants and young children aged 6 months to 5 years take a daily supplement containing 7 to 8.5mcg of vitamin D.
This product should not be given to infants consuming 500ml or more of infant formula a day or infants under 1 month unless under medical supervision.
To view product label for nutritional and allergen information click here:
- Eight drops daily or as professionally recommended. Mix in with milk, water or drop into babies mouth.
- Suitable from 1 month. Shake well before use.
- Water, Fructose
- Zinc Ascorbate
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid)
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Modified Corn Starch
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium)
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
- Sunflower Oil
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balance diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 6 months.