The BioCare Children’s Complete Complex is a great tasting vitamin and mineral complex for children providing essential nutrients such as Vitamin C and D, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. The wide array of vitamins and minerals included in the dairy free formula of this supplement all contribute to the healthy growth, development and well-being of young children.
BioCare Children’s Complete Complex is particularly high in calcium, so well suited to children on a dairy free diet.
Features of Children’s Complete Complex:
- A pleasant tasting powder presented in a freeze dried banana base.
- Ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods.
- Contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those with a lactose intolerance
To view product label with nutritional and allergen information click here: http://www.biocare.co.uk/content/BC/docs/labels/783150.pdf?LoadIntoBrowser=True
- From 6 months – 1 year – half a teaspoon (approximately 2.5g)
- 1 to 5 years – one level teaspoon (approximately 5g)
- 5 years onwards – 2 level teaspoons (approximately 10g)
- Can be mixed into water, milk or juice to take alongside food, or sprinkled directly onto food.
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S)
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Banana Powder (Musa sp. Fruit)
- Natural Vanilla Flavour
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Zinc Citrate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Choline Bitartrate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Modified Corn Starch
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Olive Oil
- Beta Carotene
- Copper Citrate
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
- Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose
- Sunflower Oil
- Sodium Molybdate
- Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
- Manganese Citrate
- Sodium Selenite
- Folic Acid
- Acacia Gum
- Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)
- Potassium Iodide
- Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxocobalamin)
- Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone)
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balance diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 6 months.
There are no reviews yet.