Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their naturally active forms.
Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
BioCare use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones.
B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes.
Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule.
Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
To view product label for nutritional and allergen advice click here: http://www.biocare.co.uk/content/BC/docs/labels/17330.pdf?LoadIntoBrowser=True
- 60 capsules
- One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Bitartrate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
- Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine, Salt])
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin)