Nutrisorb Methyl FolGuard is a high potency liquid supplement of naturally active forms of B12 (as methylcobalamin) and folate (as methylfolate), providing 100mcg per drop.
Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
Vitamin B12 and folate support methylation, contribute to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism.
Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal tissue growth.
Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
Flexible – combine with other nutrients and take exactly what you need.
Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets of capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestive and absorption difficulties.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Approx 400 drops per bottle, 100 days supply, 4 drops per day.
To view the product label with nutritional and allergen information please click here:
- Four drops taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Purified Water
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt])
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Citric Acid
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balance diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.