Nutrisorb Methyfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of naturally active methylfolate, providing 100mcg per drop.
Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
Folate supports methylation, contributes to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism.
Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth.
Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimal stability and bioavailability.
Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestion and absorption difficulties.
Approx 400 drops per bottle, 100 days supply, 4 drops per day.
To view product label with nutritional and allergen information click here:
- 4 drops taken daily in water with food, or as professionally directed.
- Purified Water
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt])
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Citric Acid
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balance diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store below 25 degrees in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.