This Mediterranean inspired Cauli Rice goes well with almost any meal.
Made from antioxidant rich, low carb cauliflower. It has noticeably less of that ‘cauliflower-y taste’ due to it’s patented process and is ready to eat in just minutes with no mess or fuss.
- Parcooked Cauliflower (93.2%)
- Sun Dried Tomato (1.3%)
- Green Olives (Sliced) (1.0%)
- Tomato (Powder)
- Red Pepper (Dried)
- Dried Onion (Powder)
- Garlic (Powder)
- Paprika (Powder)
- Tear open the top of the pouch and stand upright in the microwave.
- Cook for the time shown.
- 2 1/2 minutes at 900W or 3 minutes at 750W
- Empty the contents of the pouch into a preheated frying pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of water and cook for the time shown or until tender.
- Stir regularly to ensure even cooking.
- 5 minutes or until tender.
- Store pouch in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, cook and consume immediately.
- Do NOT reheat.
“Heating plastic or using a microwave is never a good idea as during the process of heating chemicals within the plastic can leach into the food. I would definitely recommend dry frying instead of using a microwave. It’s only one extra pan to wash up!”