Oil Pulling Mouthwash With Organic Coconut Oil
Naturally antibacterial Oil Pulling blends have been around for thousands of years as an Indian Ayurvedic remedy. Georganics has recreated the perfect blend adding steam distilled essential oils, selected from certified organic crops and farms so that our oral care can benefit from their natural antimicrobial and soothing properties by reducing the amount of harmful bacteria in the mouth.
With Organic Spearmint
An oil pulling mouthwash with Spearmint Leaves Essential Oil, steam distilled and certified organic. Its properties are very similar to that of Peppermint Oil: it is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and helping any wounds heal more quickly.
- The way oil pulling works is simple. As the oil hits your teeth and gums, microbes are picked up as though they are being drawn to a powerful magnet. Bacteria hiding under crevices in the gums and in pores and tubules within the teeth are sucked out of their hiding places and held firmly in the solution.
- The longer you push and pull the oil through your mouth, the more microbes are pulled free.
- The oil needs to be swished around long enough for it to turn a milky white, which indicates that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil*^
- Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^
- Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^
- Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed*^
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*
*Organic Farming, ^Food Grade