Oil Pulling Mouthwash With Organic Coconut Oil
Naturally antibacterial Oil Pulling blends have been around for thousands of years as an Indian Ayurvedic remedy. At georganics we have recreated the perfect blend adding steam distilled essential oils, selected from certified organic crops and farms so that our oral care can benefit from their natural antimicrobial and soothing properties by reducing the amount of harmful bacteria in the mouth.
With Organic Sweet Fennel
This oil pulling is blended with Sweet Fennel Seed Essential Oil, steam distilled and certified organic. It’s mostly used in oral care for possessing antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties with a characteristic sweet, earthy aroma, much like aniseed.
- The way oil pulling works is simple. As the oil hits your teeth and gums, microbes are picked up as though they are being drawn to a powerful magnet. Bacteria hiding under crevices in the gums and in pores and tubules within the teeth are sucked out of their hiding places and held firmly in the solution.
- The longer you push and pull the oil through your mouth, the more microbes are pulled free.
- The oil needs to be swished around long enough for it to turn a milky white, which indicates that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil*^
- Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^
- Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce Fruit Oil*^
- Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^
- Citrus Aurantifolia Pee Oil Expressed*^
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil*^
*Organic Farming, ^Food Grade