Teething can be a tricky time, particularly for first-time parents who may be unfamiliar with the symptoms. If your little one is cutting new teeth, try Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules, a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
For oral use. For babies from 3 months old
- Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
- Babies 3-6 months With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Use a spoon. Slowly give the baby half a sachet at a time into the front of the baby’s mouth. Check the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
- Babies over 6 months With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Slowly pour the contents of the sachet into the front of the baby’s mouth a little at a time. Alternatively use a spoon.
- Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby’s mouth.
- Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24 hour period.
Each 300mg of granules in a sachet contains the active ingredient of Chamomilla recutita (Chamomilla) 6c. Also contains:
- Lactose monohydrate
- pregelatinised maize starch